Keyword research is one of the basic and most important aspect of Search Engine Optimization. Many companies invest thousands of dollars to pay for keyword research to get such targeted content. For a beginner it’s very challenging to find the relevant and profitable keyword for the blog/article/business.
Below are listed 3 of my favorite keyword research tools which will help beginners to find the best optimized keyword related to the particular requirement and most importantly available for free.
- Did you notice that you are unable to use Keyword Planner without an Adwords account? There is a reason for that Keyword Planner – is a tool created for advertisers and is not meant for content creation or SEO. Yes, it does contain valuable data about keywords such as competition, suggested bid, average monthly searches, etc.
- But, at the same time, it will hide profitable long-tail keywords with thousands of monthly searches that can be used to create content for your website.
- It is the best alternative to Google Keyword Planner for content marketing and SEO as it does not hide popular keywords that can be used to create content for your website.
- In free version it will only give keyword suggestion.For other features like search volume,trend,cpc and competition we have to use the pro one.
- Free search volume, CPC & competition data for keywords.
- Only Browser plugins are available.